Thursday, September 2, 2010

School Time!!!

Back to school for Colin, as of next Tuesday!! I can't believe it.... GRADE TWO! Where has the time gone?? It seems like yesterday I was just dropping him off at daycare for the first time!!

He's excited, as he's been asking about school since it ended in June. He's enjoyed his summer, spending time with Uncle Jason, Renee and the kids over at their new house. I just finished buying all his clothes and supplies that he will need, but I still wish I could keep him from growing up too fast...

Dylan is getting so big... he's talking so much now, but we're at a stand still on the potty training. He's still petrified of it, so I'm thinking I may have to put in the living room for him to get used to... that way he can sit on it, get used to it being there. He'll relize it isn't such a bad thing after all. Between the two of them, I've had my share of uphill battles with potty training, but I know I will get through it. I'm more stubborn then he is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment