It's Colin's first official week of school. Was a little surprised this morning, as the bus was a little bit earlier then I'm used to, but it just means I have to manage my time a little better. I have to bring the dog in five minutes earlier then I normally do. I hate having to rush both him and me, because then something gets forgotten.
Plus, I'm pretty sure I'm getting sick. Both Debbie and Mary Lou have this, and now I'm getting it. I've had a headache going on two days now, and my stomach was really queasy this morning. Just what I needed... I don't have the time to get sick! I know that it's going around, and that I'm due, but I really don't have time for this. I don't have the luxury of Nick, laying on the couch complaining about sick I am. I still have to clean up the house, make dinner, manage the kids, do laundry... plus cater to whatever he needs. I don't get time off to be sick. The last time I took 30 minutes to lay down, Nick came in and demanded when I was getting up. Seriously... I don't get a break at all.
6 mon
15 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment