Monday, September 6, 2010

Last day before school....

It is the last day of summer for Colin.... he goes back tomorrow. He'll be excited, because he can wear his new clothes, take his new supplies to school... he's only got a half day, so he'll be back by lunch time.

I've now got two of the placemats done, and will do number three today sometime. I just wish I could get more then just one a day done at a time. I just don't have the time during the day to do it. I'm going to take pictures of the works in progress today, and then again when they are all done. There is lots and lots of trimming to do, as I made the backings a little bigger then they needed to be. Nick thinks they are a little flamboyant, but they aren't my style.... they are more the style of my dad's girlfriend. Which they are meant to be... I'm happy that the fabric went together, because I was worried about that one... I chose all different kinds, but once I saw them together, I was happy with the end product.

Now, I just have to finish them and get the binding on them, and they will be done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment