Thursday, September 30, 2010

Night Shift

I'm working my last night shift tonight. Thank God... this shift is so hard for me... just because it screws up my whole schedule. I'll have to sleep for four hours tomorrow so I can sleep tomorrow night.. then I'm back here at work for Friday morning. Kill me now...

My cousin Cindy is coming to spend some time with me. I can't wait!! I can show her my placemats that I've almost finished. She can hopefully help me with the binding that I can't seem to make fit around the edge of them! She's also going to help me make a pillow... this should be interesting...

It's now 2:30am, and I have a half hour until the audit has to be done. It's been a long night, as we're sold out and I have no arrivals to come in... I'm sitting at my desk, laptop in front of me, and Joan's heater at my feet... I'm cozy right now. I went to the pharmacy this morning after running to the store, and had to rush home, as I was starting to crash. At least if I crash at home, there is a couch to break my fall if I just happen to collapse... at Rite Aid? There is a massage chair...

I'm listening to Pandora... God I love this site... so much I may just pay for a subscription of it. It's awesome! There is such a diversity of music!! I've made a station for Lord of the Rings, and it's all different soundtracks from different movies, plus celtic music, violin music... I just love it!

I'm getting my haircut tomorrow afternoon. I have no idea what I want done... just shorter. I'm shedding like crazy! Someone has just pulled in... ok, it was the paper guy. So really... no one that needed a room for the night. At this time of night, they get pissed if I don't have a room for them... like it's my fault we're sold out. I almost want to say... let me close my eyes and wish up a room for you, buddy! Sometimes I hate people....

No comments:

Post a Comment