It's been so long since my last post.... here is what's been going on.
First, Dylan turned two... it seems his brother was just born, and he's turning two. Where does the time go??
I've finished my last bit of quilting lessons, and am starting cutting the fabric for Catherine's placemats. I'm excited about starting them, as both the pattern and the fabric has been mocking me as I pass the dining room table. I finally took the time to clean up the table and move everything so I could have room to do what I wanted to do.
Second... I FINALLY SAW ECLIPSE!!! I loved it... and would love to see it again!!!! I so would... in a heartbeat. Just because I can Edward..... again and again!!!
Third... I have two more little additions to my family. Renee has given me her sugar gliders, and I love them. Nick went on Saturday and brought them home, and I cleaned the cage from top to bottom. I was playing with them this morning, as they were running all through the cage. They are the cutest things, and have been giving them fruit and veggies at night. I'm thinking they loved it, as the fruit dish was empty this morning. Good sign I think....
6 mon
15 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment