Friday, June 11, 2010

19 more days until....


I can't wait!!!! I'm going to order my ticket next week, and Renee and I going to see it!!! I.CAN.NOT.WAIT!!!!

Edward..... EDWARD!! I've been waiting impatiently to see this movie, and I will be seeing it!!! This movie looks so good, and I may go see it again!!

On the plus side, I think Dylan is almost ready to start potty training! He sat on the potty last night with no problems. He's been having panic attacks at the mention of the potty, and this is a milestone. Nick is telling me I have to train him standing up, but I think he's too little to do that... maybe if he watches him and Colin going pee.... but it's a process.

Colin is almost out of school... I can't believe it.... next year is grade 2! How did he get this big??? He's going to be seven this year!!! Wasn't he just Dylan's size? Dylan is going to be two next Saturday... that went by so fast..... he was just born it seems... they are both growing so fast. I'm going to put Colin in Boy Scouts I think.... it will be good for him...

No comments:

Post a Comment