Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day!!!

Yesterday was Memorial Day, and I was tired.... I worked the night shift the night before, as the PT night girl was sick with this stomach bug going around. I'm hoping she'll cover for me on one of the nights I'm working in June.

Nothing much happened. Colin rode around on his bike and the baby sat in the grass and ate dandelions. He doesn't like the fluff from them, but that's alright.

Saturday we had Nick's friends over, with their children. Colin and their little boy played, while their daughter ran around with no pants on. Finally, I let her wear a pair of Colin's old pants, since I was sick of seeing her with nothing on at all. We had a good time, started a fire and sat for a few hours. I'm going to put some pics of Dylan in the grass, as it was so cute. I loved him waving to the camera!!

No comments:

Post a Comment