Well, my best friend since I was six is here visiting me. We're going to the Olive Garden for dinner tonight. I wish they would pick somewhere else to eat, but both my friends seem to love that one restaurant. They closed the one at home, so now they only have this one to enjoy... no biggie. I like their food, but would like somewhere else to eat from time to time...
Plus, Nick is gone for tonight and tomorrow night. He's got a retirement party tonight after work, and tomorrow night he's off to Chris's. That means, I get to watch what I want, and not have to be sent to the bedroom... I can watch Dateline in the living room!! I may tape it, and then put on a movie... maybe something sappy.
I've given my friend all of Dylan and Colin's baby clothes... I'm hoping she takes most of them, as I don't know what to do with them! I'm going to have a garage sale maybe this summer and sell most of my baby stuff. I'm not planning to have another one, so this baby stuff is taking way too much space in the house!
6 mon
15 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment