I know, it's been a few weeks since I've blogged, but here I am. It's another beautiful Friday, and I'm hoping that my roof is done. It was started on Tuesday, and hopefully they will be done today. Dylan is getting three teeth, poor baby. He's miserable, so I just give him a bottle and some Tylenol, and he's happy. I just hate that he goes through this pain, and there is nothing I can do about to help him. I would take the pain from him if I could.
Colin is enjoying his baseball. I find that he's better during his Saturday morning practices, then he is during his evening practices. He's tired in the evenings but listening isn't important to him. Saturday mornings, he's alert and awake, and excited about it. Plus, Mommy gets Timmy's during the practice, so both her and Daddy have caffeine!
6 mon
15 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment