Monday, May 4, 2009

I've been remiss....

It's been a few days since my last post... kind of a busy weekend. Friday I had to leave early, as Colin was getting home early. He had a half day at school, and was home before one in the afternoon. Since the school didn't give me any time to plan, Nick couldn't take the day off.

Saturday morning Colin had practice for two hours, so we took the lawn chairs and set up camp there for the time being. He's going to practice at home afterschool, as he needs to work on his swing... but he's five... what can I expect? As long as he has fun, that's all I ask for.

On Sunday, Nick's grandparents came to visit Ken, and we took the baby to see them. He's gotten so big, as he was about 3 months the last time they saw him. He's now crawling and standing and basically getting into trouble. The kid loves wires!! It doesn't matter if you tell him no... that only makes him go get them faster!!

No comments:

Post a Comment