It is another gorgeous day here today! Colin has practice afterschool today at six this evening, so we're going to go there with him. The baby loves the outdoors, and it tires him out... both kids come home and crash into bed! I love it!
I'm hoping that Nick goes to Chris's, as he's now himming and hahing about it. Pisses me off! He's been saying all week he's going to go, and now he's on the fence! What the hell is that? I've been waiting all week for this night, and now he's changing his mind??? Typical! So Typical of him! This is was the one day that I had to myself, and he's ruining it for me!!! I like when I'm actually able to watch my show on the television, without having to resort to the bedroom. I like being able to sit on the big couch without getting moved because "he wants to lay down." It's been months since I was able to lay on the couch without being forced off!
6 mon
15 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment