I decided this business venture wasn't for me. I'm going to help my SIL out a few times, but I won't make money off of it. I can think of something else to do...
It was too bad, because I was really excited about getting into it and starting it up. I opened the FB page for it, helped her design the business cards, and even re-wrote the bio for the website. We just decided it would be better for me if I helped out as a guest investigator. I think it will be fun, and a little scary, but fun nonetheless.
Now, I just have to think what else I can do in my spare time. I'm thinking something crafty, as I love doing that kind of stuff. I would love to make a little spare money with that.... as it's something I can do in my spare time when the kids go to bed.
Good news!! Vacation is booked, and Nick and I are going on our cruise!! We're leaving May 8th to drive to New Orleans, and leave on the 9th to go to Western Caribbean. I can not wait! My dad is going to watch Colin, and my MIL is going to watch Dylan for the week we are gone. All three of my girls are going to be taken care of... Dakota will be at the kennel, and Mya and Daisy are going to visit Renee. This is the first vacation we have taken in six years, and I'm so excited!
6 mon
15 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment