My SIL and I have decided to start a business. It's paranormal investigation, and I'm really excited about doing it. It's not something I've thought of as doing as a business, but we're actually starting it up... she's going to go work on the logo, and I open an FB page with our company name.
I'm not sure how Nick is going to take it, but this is pretty much the first thing other then quilting that I've done for myself. This is something I can do around work and the kids... he would have to watch them the odd Saturday night when we go on a lockdown, but that's ok. I've been having to stay home for his raffles and when he goes out with Chris... I don't ask anything of him, but I still know that he's not going to be supportive.
I have to start saving some money for the equipment we're going to need, but it can be done. I'll just have to not buy books and lunches for the time being. I have enough books to read at home to last me a few years, so I'll manage!!!
6 mon
15 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment