Totally didn't realize that until I saw the date of my last post...
Not much happening here. Christmas came and went without much happening. I worked the night shift, but had off the week after Christmas. It was nice to be home for the week. The boys are getting big, and they got spoiled over Christmas.
Some sad news... my FIL's father passed away Sunday. He will be missed, and I am sorry he is gone. We love you Pop-Pop, and will miss you always.
I've got a new love... Ghost Adventures!!! I can thank my SIL for getting me hooked on it, and have a crush on the host Zak. I joined Twitter a year ago, but have since started to go on it normally. I'm addicted to it... again thanks to my SIL... as she says, she's taken me to the dark side. I love it though... I talk to so many different people. It's awesome!
I had some kind of sickness in my house... the kids both got it, and I was home with Colin on Monday as he had a fever of 101.8. Dylan didn't get the fever, but he didn't have any energy for a day. I hate it when they get that way... as you feel so helpless. There is nothing I can do to help him, and I would take it for him if I could...
6 mon
15 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment