Thursday, February 25, 2010

Finally....

Well, I got the call from The Quilt Farm a few weeks ago, and I start my first quilting lesson tonight! It starts at six, so I'll be doing dinner early... like as soon as I get home. Well, when Nick gets home. I'm pretty excited about it. Something new...

My friend Johna is coming on Saturday.... I can't wait to see her! I'll be meeting her newest little one Kullen. I'm going to go to the post office maybe tomorrow and get my passport pics off, so I can have her fill out the app, sign the back of one pic, and then send it out Monday. It will only cost me about $13 to ship it there via UPS, so no biggie. My hope is they have it done in time for me to get to the baptism. If not, I have my immigration card.

I'm thinking Dylan is teething again. He's been whiny for the last little while, and everything has been going in his mouth. Clear signs that this may be teething. Plus, his nose is running, so that's another sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment