Colin lost another tooth, so now he has no front tooth and no bottom tooth. He was happy just to get another dollar from the toothfairy. What kid doesn't like getting money of some kind?? Dylan is getting so big and getting into everything. I gave him applesauce the other day and he got it everywhere. He's Mr. Independent now, so feeding him is NOT an option anymore. He wants to be the Big Boy and do it himself. Sigh... why do they have to grow up???
Nothing new is going on. I'm still trying to lose weight, so am trying to watch what I eat.
Colin was grounded the other week. What turns out to be torture for him is twice is hard for us. He misbehaved on the bus, and got in lots of trouble for distracting the driver. I think the threat of getting kicked off the bus was enough to scare him straight.
I'm thinking of taking up quilting. I already do the cross stitching, and embroidery, but I would like something more challenging for me. Nick mentioned taking sewing classes first, which may be a good idea, just to get used to the sewing machine. I just want to try something more challenging to do. I want to have project to do. I'm working on something for Nick's aunt, so I have that, but it's cross stitching. Nothing that hard for me to do. Finding the time to work on it is the hard thing right now...








No comments:
Post a Comment