
... A NEW CAR!!! Monday night Nick called me, because him and Jason had gone to the Mitsubishi dealership to pick up Debbie's new car. He tells me to clean out my car, and drive down there with the kids, because he wants to see my new car and sign the papers... I thought he was kidding! It's the Mitsubishi Outlander!
I get there, fall in love with the car, go in, and sign the papers. I met the sales girl at the Chevy dealership the next evening, and the best was that the price got cheaper! Our payments went down $20! Bad thing was, Nick had to come out to sign the papers again, but no biggie.... I got my new car!! It's bigger, and one of the best features is the ledge that comes out for the dog to jump onto to get into the back. I can keep her separate from the kids if I need to take her anywhere.
The New Year is finally here, and I've made a commitment to myself to lose some weight this year.... whether it's starting to take walks again in the evening, or doing exercise videos... I need to do something. I wish I had someone to walk with... it's better when you have a buddy.... Also, my eating habits have to get better. I'm eating smaller portions, and watching the time of night I eat a snack. I got some recipes for some yummy smoothies for the mornings if I want to make them, so I'm starting little bits at a time. The walking in the evenings is hard right now because it's so cold at night. When Spring comes, I may start up again. Have that be my time to get out of the house and away from the kids. I can't join a gym, so that's the next best thing... I wish I had a treadmill to use during the winter months, but I don't have any room for it. Way too big....








No comments:
Post a Comment