I meant to come on here for Colin's birthday, but I'm so bad that I didn't. Colin turned six... I can't believe it... on December 1st. He was excited. Plus, he lost his front tooth, so he sounds funny when he talks. He was happy when the tooth fairy came and gave him a dollar.
My best friend had a baby boy yesterday. I can't wait to see pics of him! I'm happy for her, as she was in a lot of pain with her back with this baby. I'm waiting to hear how big he was... his name. She wouldn't tell me... grrr... she told me her daughter's name before having her, and now the second one's name is a big secret. Oh well.... I'm not a patient person, so that makes things worse.
Dylan is getting so big. He's talking so well now, and his expressions are so funny. I just love him to death. Colin has gotten such a growth spurt, he's now almost up to my shoulder! How the hell did that happen? Wasn't he just Dylan's size? Wasn't he just Dylan's age?? They are both growing like weeds, and it makes me sad. I want to tell them to remain my babies forever, but I know that won't happen.
My dad and my brother are coming for Christmas. We're going Christmas shopping on Saturday, so I'm hoping we'll be all done then. We usually do, but it's hectic, as Nick and I get into some kind of argument at least once or twice. Both of us are stressed, and don't want to be in the packed store. I can't wait for Saturday though... we're getting our Christmas tree. It's going to a little bittersweet as Ken usually went with Nick to cut it down, but it will done as a family this year. I'm hoping that Dylan doesn't think all the ornaments are toys though... I'm sure he will, as he's into everything now. If he can touch it, it gets thrown somewhere. Mental Note: Keep all the plastic ones on the bottom...
6 mon
15 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment