I know... I haven't been around to post anything... so bad of me. It's been a few weeks, but I'm here now. I've been working the night shift for a few days, and even though it's hard, I tend to enjoy it. I got a long weekend, so I was happy. The hard part is getting back into a normal sleep pattern. For three days I was sleeping during the day and then again in the evening. My house because a pig sty, so I spent Sunday cleaning it up. It looks better now.
I have to take Dylan to get his blood done. I was supposed to last week, but I was tired and he was nasty. It wasn't happening. I'm going to reschedule it for this Saturday, and I'm hoping Nick can come with me. He also needs to get his blood done, so I scheduled Dylan so Nick could take him... that didn't happen. As usual, Nick came up with something else to do instead. I'm regretting not having the doctor do it like he offered when I took him in for his appointment.
I have to go to Old Navy this week sometime... have to find something cute for Dylan to wear for Halloween, and they have great costumes there! I'm sure I'll find something cute for him! He's getting so big now... I wish he could stay little for longer, but they grow so fast. Colin is still playing his DS every minute he gets! My dad bought him a game last night, so he was happy. Dylan got a keyboard for him to play, and he loves it! He plays the different songs on it, and dances around. Really cute!
6 mon
15 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment