Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I met his teacher!

I met Colin's teacher last week. She seems very nice, and she loves having Colin is her class. I'm happy about that! He loves homework, and loves going to school. I know I know... give him a few years, and he won't be loving it as much. I hated homework... hated doing essays, and to this day, don't see a point in them! I'm just happy that he loves it, and is enjoying himself.

So, I had to pick him up yesterday at school. His tummy was bugging him for some reason, and he was in the nurse's office four times. He was fine by last night, so I'm guessing that he had a bug of some sort. I know there is something going around, so no big deal. I just hate leaving work early...

Debbie bought him a Nintendo DS a few weeks ago, and he loves the thing! He doesn't stop playing it! He's obsessed with my MarioKart, and his Mario Party. Those are the top two games he plays... all the time. When I tell him it's time to stop playing, he pouts and gets upset. He doesn't understand that playing for six hours straight is kinda too much. He doesn't know what too much of a good thing is yet. Oh well.... I'm sure he'll keep playing it, as he's just like Nick. Nick tends to be like that when he's playing his Playstation, so who's he to say anything about Colin playing his DS for hours? I just make sure that he's off of it an hour before he goes to bed. That gives him the time to watch Dora and Diego and then go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment