Friday, August 7, 2009

They are coming back home...

Well, my two day reprieve is coming to an end. Nick, Colin and my dad are coming back from West Virginia. They went to Pennsylvania last night, and Colin called me while they were on the train ride. I think he had fun.

The bad thing... I've caught two mice since they have been gone, and now there is ANOTHER one in my walls somewhere. I heard it this morning running around. I thought I had gotten both of them, but I didn't. I'm beginning to think they are related to Jerry from Tom and Jerry... I catch them, they come back!! My house will be known as the Mouse Motel!

Is it a bad thing that I want the house to myself for just one more night??? Then I can sleep in without having Colin wake me up at the crack of dawn!

No comments:

Post a Comment