Wednesday, December 1, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLIN!!!!

He turns seven today... I can't believe it. By this time seven years ago, I was a mother for the first time.

He's gotten so big.... and so tall! He's excited about being seven... what kids wouldn't be? It's just hard to believe that he was this little... he was two when this pic was taken... at his 2nd birthday. It's gone by so fast!!

My dad got him a BMX bike for his birthday, and my MIL got him a DSi. We're going to get a case for it over the weekend, and he's excited about it. We're going to get pizza for dinner... which he picked out, so I'll be getting that once he's home. Should be interesting with all the snow coming down, but it's his birthday...


Such a difference, and he's so grown up.... I just want them both to be little forever, but I know I'll have to let go of him at some point....

Happy Birthday my amazing little boy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment