Happy Independence Day! I know, it's been a little bit since I last wrote, but I'm still here. Colin is officially out of school now, and summer has begun! He's got only two more games of baseball, then I don't know what to do with him! I was hoping to sign him up for something this summer, but I got around to it too late. I was hoping for swimming or something, but again, too late. Now, I'm at a loss...
Dylan is almost walking. He's taking a few steps here and there, but crawling he's got down pat. You don't think a baby can crawl that fast, but he scoots around pretty quickly. We had Chris over with his children over on Saturday for the holiday, and it was a nice night. We watched the fireworks over at the baseball field, and finally went to bed at ten-thirty. I was tired, and think I'm coming down with something. It was cold on Saturday night, and I didn't have a blanket... so now I'm paying for it. Oh well... I know I'm getting any time to be sick, as Nick can't handle the children when I'm sick...
6 mon
15 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment