I love this book... I love this series! I'm completely in love with Edward and am convinced that if he was human, I would marry him.I was super excited about this movie, and when I saw it for the first time, I was disappointed... I like the movie for what it is, but there is a HUGE difference between the movie and the book. There are parts of the book that I feel should have been in the movie. Even parts of the book that were left out... certain characters that shouldn't have been left out. I love Robert Pattinson as Edward, as I completely loved him in the movie... completely love him!! I didn't think he and the girl who played Bella had that much chemistry in the movie... they seemed strained to me. The reason I write this, is that I watched the movie over the weekend. I needed my fix!!
Again, after I watched it, I was left wanting... I want to see the more endearing parts of Edwards and Bella's relationship... when he gives her his jacket when he saves her... when she passes out from the sight of blood from the lab in class, and he takes her in his arms to the office... the accident that happened BEFORE school and not after school as it is in the movie... I hated that they completely changed it in the movie. They made him seem callous after the accident in the movie... like he didn't care. She has a better relationship with Jacob then with Edward!!
Well, I digress... as I said, I love the movie for what it is... I'm happy they got the members of Edward's family down to a tee!! Love Alice and Emmet!!








No comments:
Post a Comment